Saturday, March 9, 2013

My First Post

After speaking with friends and other important people in my life, I have finally been persuaded to share my poetry - an avenue where I feel safe in sharing my thoughts and feelings.

Before starting this blog I have only shared these poems with 3-4 people, so I am a bit nervous to express my feelings to the whole blogosphere. Hopefully those who read my poetry can feel the depth, passion, and emotion it took me to write each poem.

I began writing about three years after my little brother's near fatal accident while I was feeling down and didn't want to open up to anyone. Each poem not only expresses my thoughts and feelings during these times, but also reminisces on events that transpired.

I will be uploading a poem every Friday night...hope you enjoy.

Jarone Ashkenazi

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/jaroneashkenazipenonpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment