Friday, May 17, 2013

Go Away

Curled up in a ball, hugging his knees head down
Sitting there not knowing how to express his pain.
All alone in the world inside his head
Which itself is oddly shaped and once hemorrhaged.

Not wanting to go anywhere or do anything
Sulking in the corner, not allowing me to help.
He suddenly changed from his jovial way.
Not sure what changed from yesterday

He just sits there screaming, I hate myself – go away.

With one wet lick across his face,
All of a sudden he begins to smile. 
His dog succeeded where my attempts fell short
I think he feels all alone against a mighty fort.

I try to get him to come back in the house
As the dog runs off, he is again in a huff.
Secluded in his bubble completely shut down
He thinks we look at him as if he is a clown.

Now he is sobbing, I am not going anywhere today – go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment